Editörde düzenleme hataları mevcut

7 Respuestas 14 Visitas Bug
Valoraciones
Participantes
Autor del tema #1
Şu ana kadar kullanımsal olarak en sıkıntı yaşadığım kısım, maalesef yazı editörü. Aşağıdaki adreste vereceğim içerikte ne yaparsam yapayım ilk paragrafın kalın olarak yazılmasını engelleyemiyorum. Tüm yazıyı hiçbir stil olmadan, tüm stilleri temizleyerek yeniden yapıştırıyorum. Ama kendi istediği gibi boşluk ve kalınlık ayarları kullanıyor. Sanırım bir şekilde önbellekte kalan bir şeyler oluyor. Son güncellemelerden sonra meydana geldi. Editörde ciddi bir iyileştirme yapılması gerektiğini düşünüyorum ya da kendini ispatlamış herhangi bir editör entegre edilebilir mi?

https://insaatmuhendisleri.com/threads/yapay-zeka-…

Ayrıca editördeki stil temizleyiciyi kullanınca tamamen farklı boyutta ve daha kalın bir şekilde aynı paragrafı yazıyor. Kısacası hiçbir şekilde yazdığım içerik ile uyuşmuyor.
#2
Use the code block and paste your post in it here. Maybe someone can see what is going on. So, edit your post and copy/paste that here.
Autor del tema #3
talmyric dijo:
Use the code block and paste your post in it here. Maybe someone can see what is going on. So, edit your post and copy/paste that here.
I have tried to use code block for editing. But, it did not work anyway. It automatically adds some styles that are never exist like "[heading=3]"[heading=3][/heading]
Autor del tema #4
I think it causes because of caching. Because I have same issue here. I can not edit the post above properly. It adds some old text again and again. So I have to write this answer with a new entry.
#5
imyusyil dijo:
I have tried to use code block for editing. But, it did not work anyway. It automatically adds some styles that are never exist like

When you just copy/paste that text here it is bold and italic.

The industry report titled "Construction in the Age of AI", published in partnership with Suffolk, one of the leading contracting companies in the USA, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) Center for Real Estate and Media Lab, reveals how artificial intelligence can put an end to the decades-long productivity stagnation in the construction industry. The research, prepared with the contribution of more than 50 industry leaders and academics; It predicts that integrated artificial intelligence applications, from design automation to construction site workforce management, can save 17% to 20% in total building costs and shorten project durations by 22% to 25%.

image.png

Is it doing this on your forum?
Autor del tema #6
When I pasted it to my forum, it is only bold, not bold and italic. When the cache is cleaned, I could edit the post with a code block.
#7
imyusyil dijo:
When I pasted it to my forum, it is only bold, not bold and italic. When the cache is cleaned, I could edit the post with a code block.
Congrats! It looks like you fixed it.
Autor del tema #8
Thank you @talmyric 

Sanırım bu önbellek nedeniyle bir düzenleme yapılması gerekebilir. Bir şekilde eski stilleri de hatırlıyor.

Debes haber iniciado sesión para responder.

0 citas seleccionadas